To Benefit the Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
Friday, July 28th, 2017
Online Registration is now CLOSED.
NEW 5K USTAF Certified course (download course PDF)
Rochester Runner of the Year Series
Start at East Rochester High School, 200 Woodbine Ave.
5:30 - 6:45pm On-site Registration
7:00 PM Race Start
Runners & Walkers Benefits:
- Receive Karknocker T-Shirt for all who register by 6/30/17
- Receive water at start, at mile markers, and after race
- Receive food and drink ticket after the race to enjoy Fireman's Field Days refreshments
- Top finishers in each age group to receive $25 cash prize
- Top Masters finishers receive cash prize runners
- Medals given to 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each age group
Packet Pickup Information:
- Thursday, July 27th from noon - 7:00pm at MedVed - 3400 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14618
- Friday, July 28th (Race Day) - East Rochester High School Foyer - 3:00 - 6:45pm
How you or your business can get involved with Sponsorships:
Support our Partner: Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association
Finger Lakes Regional Burn Association is a non-profit organization committed to serving chiefly residents of the Finger Lakes region and occasionally beyond, regardless of social or economic status. They exist to insure that anyone impacted by a burn-related injury receives the necessary resources on their road to recovery while raising fire and burn prevention awareness.
If you would like to sponsor, please contact Mary Beth Lovejoy. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call her at 585.374.0506