The East Rochester Chamber of Commerce provides businesses with opportunities to promote themselves and learn from one another. We strive to be a relevant and active ambassador for you!
Benefits of being a Chamber member:
- You have a voice on how the Chamber reaches out to local communities on behalf of our members' businesses
- Networking opportunities with other local businesses, including morning coffee hours, luncheons, and after-hours gatherings (a nominal fee may be required to cover costs)
- Increased Internet presence:
- An individual business directory page for your business on our Website, including 24/7 access to update your page
- Promotion of your business events on our site and Facebook page, and through emails to our members -- send your business event information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Promotion of your business on our Facebook page, with the ability to add posts 24/7 on your own (you must 'like' our page before posting)
- ER Chamber University seminars for business owners and employees (a nominal fee may be required to cover costs)
- Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for any new or re-opening business, with before- and after-event publicity Click here for more details and a few examples!
Thank you SO MUCH for all the valuable tools and information for advertising, and all the wonderful gifts. We're excited to participate in the community activities, and feel so welcomed to be part of ER.” – Lisa, Eastside Jazzercise Fitness Center
ER Chamber of Commerce dues: Chamber dues are $100 a year ($50 for non-profit or charity organizations).
ER Chamber leaps into the 18th century: now accepting credit cards! To pay by credit card, please contact Chamber Treasurer Brenda Stone at email@example.com or 586-8225 ext. 308. Payment is also accepted by check, made payable to ER Chamber of Commerce; and mailed to PO Box 87, East Rochester, NY 14445. Contact us to join, or click the link below for a printable copy of the 2020 Membership Application.
----> Please click here for the 2020 Membership Application! <----
Where do my dues go?
- * our annual scholarship for a graduating ERHS senior
- * the ER CleanSweep (May)
- * our Summer Day Camp program and other ER youth activities
- * the Karknocker 5K race/walk benefit
- * the ER Christmas Festival
- * the annual Member Appreciation event, annual holiday party, and various other member-only activities
- * the Brenton Bomber Classic fundraiser
Chamber fundraisers: The Chamber runs several annual activities and fundraisers that draw large crowds of participants, such as the CleanSweep, the Karknocker 5K race/walk, and the ER Christmas Festival. On top of raising money for deserving organizations, these activities also provide Chamber members with opportunities to advertise through sponsorships.
If you have any questions about member benefits, dues, and sponsorships, please contact us.