The East Rochester Chamber of Commerce provides businesses with opportunities to promote themselves and learn from one another.
Benefits of being a Chamber member:
- You have a voice on how the Chamber reaches out to local communities on behalf of our members’ businesses.
- Networking opportunities with other local businesses, including coffee hours, luncheons, and after-hours gatherings, which are announced through email and our website calendar. (Additional fees may be required to cover costs.)
- Increased Internet presence through the Chamber:
- An individual business directory page for your business on our Website, including 24/7 access to update your page.
- Promotion of your business events on our site's calendar; send your business event information to email@example.com.
- Promotion of your business on our Facebook page, with the ability to add posts 24/7 on your own. (You must 'like' our page before posting.)
- Promotion of your business on our LinkedIn page; send your business event information to firstname.lastname@example.org. (You must 'follow' our page before posting.)
- You can attend our ER Chamber University classes for business owners and employees. (Additional fees may be required to cover costs.)
- You can schedule a ribbon-cutting ceremony for any new business.
“Thank you SO MUCH for all the valuable tools and information for advertising, and all the wonderful gifts. We're excited to participate in the community activities, and feel so welcomed to be part of ER.” – Lisa, Eastside Jazzercise Fitness Center
ER Chamber of Commerce dues: Chamber dues are $100 a year; those who join on or after July 1 will pay $50 for the remainder of that calendar year. For returning members, dues must be paid by Jan. 31 of each year. Dues are paid by check made payable to the ER Chamber of Commerce, and can be mailed to us at PO Box 87, East Rochester, NY 14445. Contact us to join, or click the link below for a printable copy of the 2018 Membership Invoice and Membership Profile.
Please click here for the 2018 Membership Application/Invoice and Profile
Where do my dues go?
- scholarships for graduating ERHS seniors
- our summer day camp program
- the ER Youth Activity Center
- the St. Nicholas Society
- the East Rochester Christmas Festival
- the annual Member Breakfast and holiday gathering
- various member activities
- the Brenton Bomber Classic fundraiser
Opportunities to sponsor Chamber fundraisers: The Chamber runs several annual activities and fundraisers that draw large crowds of participants, such as the KarKnocker 5K, the CleanSweep, and the ER Christmas Festival. On top of raising money for deserving charities, these activities also provide Chamber members with opportunities to advertise through sponsorships.
If you have any questions about member benefits, dues, and sponsors, please contact us.
Download the new ER Chamber Brochure (pdf)